Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Okay, so I didn't DIE, but I came pretty close...

...or maybe I just felt like it. :P

Yup. I've got bad luck. Extremely bad luck. In FACT, I just know SOMEONE is out to get me.

Why?

Because instead of partying my face off from February 4-6, I GOT. SICK.

Yep. See? This could only happen to ME.
I DID pull an all-nighter with a few of my awesome friends...and went to the mall........ Because I was on drugs and didn't exactly know I had a fever...Advil... not ILLEGAL drugs! *can't BELIEVE you thought of that* So. My mom made me get off the DRUGS. And......my temp shot up. To unbelievable heights. So while everyone else went to the dance, I stayed home and SLEPT.

...I wish....

But NO! My horse had to go and get colic!! So outside I go! Figures... He's all better now. Thankfully.

So. I was sick for the entire next week.

Such is my tale of woe.

The End.

2 comments:

  1. wow....I didn't even know you was sick for a week...and I talked to you during that time....and you didn't tell me major got sick.....wow....you did have a hard time.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing. :/ I'm glad you're better now, Liz.
    And your tale of woe is very woeful indeed. *gasp* drugs?! :P lol. And yeah your fever was so high it scared me. You better not get sick like that again, Missie. :P Abd I'm SO glad you didn't DIE. :P Cause seriously. Can't live withoutcha, girl. :) Love you.
    -Esther

    ReplyDelete