Wednesday, March 2, 2011

*uber excitement*

And NO. I simply refuse to get sick again. REFUSE.

Tonight, two of my favourite people in the world (Sarah and Daniel) are coming over to my house.

And TOMORROW??

...Rodeo time!!!!! Yes. We'll meet up with a few friends and hang out there all day, then go to see...

...my favourite band ever...

SUGARLAND!!!!! *dies*

Yes. These people rock. my. socks. Fo serious.

So...needless to say... I'm like dying with excitement. *runs around in circles screaming then passes out and DIES*

...oops.

Anyway. Then those same two-of-my-favourite-people-in-the-world that I mentioned above will be staying at my house for the rest of the week!! TALK about awesome. :)

Aaaanyway. What else is happening... I still ride Major and take care of  my goats and I'm temporarily working for my dad... Chris, James, and Daniel started Spring Training for football... Elena and Shekinah still dance...and are learning piano... Josiah and Micah have started Baseball....And Ian is still as cute as ever. ;)

My next big event?

....baby goats. May 1st and 8th. I'll keep you posted. :)

Toodles! (sorry, Esther. :P)
~lizzyxxxx

2 comments:

  1. WOW....there is NO way the Cougars can beat the TCW if ya'll have started practice ALREADY!!!!!!! NOT FAIR!!!!!!! WHY CAN"T MY BROTHERS HAVE STARTED PRACTICE ALREADY....then again, we might not be able to do football this fall snyway...all that driving y'know....AND I DON"T HAVE A LICENSE YET...so I can't take the boys to practice...which almost guarantees that we won't do Football...*FAIL*...oh well....enjoy it while you can....;}

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Sugarland!!!!! They were absolutely awethome. :) And I had so much fun yesterday with you, dear.

    *sings Tonight at the top of my lungs*

    I love you most, my beautimous adopted older sister. :)
    -Esther

    ReplyDelete