Thursday, February 3, 2011

*excitement*

Hello, peoples! :) Guess what tomorrow is!!

Yes, I know its Friday. BESIDES that.

Its my brother James's fifteenth birthday! Wow. Hard to believe he's that old. Also, Esther is coming over for the weekend and we're going to have a blast. Then, not sure exactly when yet, three of my favourite people are coming over! Also for the weekend. :) Sarah, Daniel, and Ethan. Oh my word. I miss them. Haven't seen them for TWO WHOLE MONTHS! *is very deprived* lol.
THEN...on saturday night... A DANCE! YAY! *SO excited* :) We're gonna have so much fun! Talking, laughing, cooking, eating, watching movies, listening to music, singing along, dancing....yep. AMAZING! :)

And...its supposed to snow like three or four inches tomorrow. Here. At my house. The only thing i'm looking forward to is throwing snowballs at certain people. Otherwise, i'm STAYING INSIDE. Brrr. Why does snow have to be so COLD? X(

I'll try to take lots of pics of my weekend and post them here next week. :)

~lizzyxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment