Thursday, October 21, 2010

Foggy Morning Photoshoot!!

So. I *LOVE* foggy mornings.


It was SO amazingly gorgeous this morning that I went outside to take some pics. And they turned out so awesome, I decided to post them! So. Here they are! :) (if you wanna see 'em bigger, just click on 'em!)






































On another note, I was outside a little later and came THIS CLOSE to stepping on a snake!!!! AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!! Oh well. It was pretty big. And black. It was right at the edge of the pond and slithered in as soon as I figured out what it was. Not sure exactly what *kind* of snake. Maybe a Plain Bellied Water Snake? I dunno. Whatever. I don't think it was venomous. Aaaaaand I didn't have the camera with me at that particular moment. So. Dang I wish I woulda gotten a pic! Or at least caught it! Ooooh well. Anyway.

Happy Thursday, everyone!!
~lizzyxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. That is so pretty! I also love foggy mornings, but we don't get them much here. ;( When we do, you can't see five feet in front of you... normally. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice shots! Love all the horse ones, and the spider web! That was neat!

    Snakes should be shot, and not with a camera. Just my personal opinion. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do you think that,Abigail?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So are y'all going to liendo and if so are y'all taking Major?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, y'all!!

    But i like snakes, Abigail! Just.....not where they can bite me. Heh heh.

    Rose Anne, yes we are going to Liendo. I don't plan to bring him this year, but hopefully next year. I'm gonna try really really REALLY hard to bring him next year. :)

    ReplyDelete