Tuesday, October 5, 2010

And the Countdown Begins!!

31 days and counting until..............

PINEY WOODS!!!!!!!! Ooooh yeah. I’m excited.

Every year, on the first weekend of November, our church family does a retreat to an amazingly awesome place called Piney Woods, or PWCC (I….don’t remember what “CC” stands for). It includes all our CREC churches in Texas (or however many of us will FIT! lol). Which include Hockley, Weatherford, Nacogdoches, Ft. Worth, and San Antonio.

I do believe we have gone every year since it started. It’s the most amazingly fun thing we’ve participated in. It’s awesome. LOTS of volleyball, canoeing, long walks, singing, TONS of fellowship, dancing till 3am, helping out in the kitchen (yes, even helping in the kitchen is fun), more volleyball, good friends, more fellowship, more friends, even more volleyball, more dancing, more singing, Duck Duck Goose (ok. It seems babyish, but it’s still FUN!), Spoons, Poker, CatchPhrase, midnight pizza parties, sitting outside in the FREEZING COLD talking for hours on end (with lots of blankets, of course!!), and the best friends you can possibly imagine… It’s all good. And *THIS* year, we’re gonna have a pretty much amazing bonfire (courtesy of Mr. Duke!!) and Shmoes! S’mores. Whatever. And hotdogs. Outside. In the cold. Its gonna be awesome. GAH!! Can you tell I’m UBER excited??? Yeah.

And this is my solemn promise that as soon as I get back from Piney Woods, I'll post lots of pics. Which means I'll take lots of pics. Which means I'll have the camera with me at all times. Or as close to all times as I can. hehe. :)

On another note... This.


Plus this.


Equals.

The end.

Happy Autumn, y'all!!
~lizzyxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment