Monday, December 13, 2010

To describe me.

Are you male or female?
If that isn't obvious by now, there's no use telling you.

Describe yourself:
I'm me. Horse lover, pianist, dancer, daughter, sister, friend.

How do you feel?
Better than I deserve.

Describe where you currently live:
Surrounded by beauty.

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Ireland.

Your favorite form of transportation:
Walking.

Your best friend is:
Beautiful. Thankful. Amazing. No one can tell her who to be. She's herself. She is content. I admire her. I love her. <3

Your favorite color is:
Royal Blue. and Silver. *heart*

What is the weather like?
Chilly. Cloudless. *shivver*

Favorite time of day:
Midnight.

If your life was a T.V. show, what would it be called?
Uhh. Me. ;)

What is life to you?
Change.

Your relationships:
Depends.

Your fear:
evil things in the dark.

What is the best advice you have to give:
Don't change yourself to impress anyone.

If you could change your name, you would change it to:
Even if I could, I wouldn't.

Thought for the day:
Christmas is coming.

How I would like to die:
Happily. With no regrets.

My soul's present condition:
No idea. ;)

My Motto:
Don't have one. Yet. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment