Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Peace, Hope, and Budweiser...

...says the message that was on Henri's arm bands today. Kinda...weird. Lol. :)

OH. MY. WORD. I had a blast! Plus, i've never actually gotten to hang out with JUST Henri in the eight years i've known her. So. We had fun. :)

Now, you may ask, WHY did we hang out today? Well. My little sister, Shekinah had her eighth birthday today! And boy. Did we party! Sugar cookies, cake, ice cream...just SUGAR in general... And LOTS of little girls. The sweetest little girls ever. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEKINAH!!!!!

She also shares a birthday with one of my favourite people in the world, Mrs. Mayfield!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MRS. MAYFIELD!!!!

I hope y'all have the wonderfulest of birthdays. Followed by many many more. Y'all are the best. I love y'all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment