Monday, December 19, 2011

No, I didn't die.


Hi! Its me. Yes, me. the long lost traveler. I've been away. Traveling with The Doctor.

Yeah right. I WISH. lol.
Yes, I know. There's absolutely no excuse. *hangs head*

Sooo. Whats up. I'm a total nerd. and yes I just figured that out. (DOCTOR WHO FTW!!!!)






What else. I got another horse. Her name is Summer.

She was maybe....18 months when I got her. And no one had ever been on her back. And I broke her to ride. She's absolutely amazing. X)

...And so is Major. :)



Aaaanyway. Thats all for now. Just cause mah horses are hungry and are gonna be mad if I don't go feed them NOW. lol ;)

Just letting y'all know I'm not dead.
Just a bit of advice...go hug a Time Lord. Namely, The Doctor. He always needs a hug. <3   :)

later, y'all!
~lizzyxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment